January 01, 2010

New Year's Day 2010




Well, Happy New Year everyone.

There are two prevailing traditions for New Year's posts. Most people either review the past year or predicate what they believe the coming year will bring. A few list up their resolutions as if making a blog post will help insure they are followed. Back in my mid-thirties I made a New Year's Resolution to never again make New Year's Resolutions and wouldn't you know it, that is the only New Year's Resolution I have ever managed to keep!

I might not have resolutions, but I do have some plans. For starters, I plan to get moved into our new house next week. Everything else is predicated on getting moved in and getting everything set up. I have to arrange to have the furniture delivered, and then get some appliances. Once that's all taken care of I can get down to working on a book or two.

It's going to be a busy year, that's for sure.


Post a Comment