October 15, 2011

OWS goes global, becomes more violent




CNN: Occupy Wall Street Goes Global
Fox News: Occupy Wall Street Goes Global

As their movement expands around the world, the George Soros backed "Occupy Wall Street" movement turns more violent. Seventy people, most of them police officers, were injured in Rome while vandalism and frontal assaults on police lines in New York and other American cities has been completely overlooked by everyone except Fox. Does MSNBC hope no one notices that their coverage spins the protest as something righteous while their network completely ignores Solyndra and Project Gunrunner? The "origin" is right there in downtown New York, and yet the New York Times is so firmly behind these people they took time out to say, "Despite the difference in language, landscape and scale, the protests were united in frustration with the widening gap between the rich and the poor."

Nope. I ain't buyin' it NYT. I don't care what's on the surface, that load stinks to high heaven of Karl Marx, Saul Alinsky, and Mao Tse Tung.

On Monday I fly to Japan. I am wondering if these fools will manage to collapse the system while I am gone, trapping me in Tokyo where for the moment, the protests have been relatively peaceful. Not that it matters. If the global economy goes into a tailspin it could be a very long time before I make it back to my house in Ohio.

I don't know about anyone else, but in my mind, these "protesters" have now moved into the realm of low-level terrorists and enemies of the state. When you start charging police lines and burning cars you've crossed the line from protesting over a legitimate grievance into practicing terrorism.







Post a Comment