September 27, 2016

Internet Memes, Stating the Obvious


I watched the debate the other day along with 84 million other people around the world. Personally, I thought Donald Trump won the first half-hour while the remainder of the debate consisted of the two candidates each looking foolish spouting the same old lies they have both been telling for six months now. I spent some time trying to come up with a nice blog post analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of each candidate's debate performance, but considering how badly they both did in the latter two-thirds, I decided it wasn't worth my time. Supporters of each candidate are still supporters, undecided voters are still undecided. Nothing changed, of that I'm certain. So instead of a long, detailed analysis, I decided to just repost some internet memes I've made over the past couple years. These make my point much better than words. After all, stating the obvious is clearly the theme of the 2016 presidential campaign.



Post a Comment